What's the best thing you've done for yourself lately?

Is there something special you did to treat yourself or make yourself feel better? We'd love to hear about it.

Absolutely NOTHING Ben. And I need to get on that right away! Hubby and I were SUPPOSED to go have a nice night at a very nice hotel on Jan. 19th, but I took a nasty fall on ice on the 15th and we didn't go. We are going to the beach mid-May. But we really should do something else now.

Guess I don't really do much for myself and never have. These days, I feel better, if I have a good day and can do something to make my kids smile. That is something that I think parents take for granted. I love to hear my kids giggle. Living with a mom with a chronic condition is hard on them, so any day that the pain is down and I can smile and laugh with them is a victory.

Today's victory? My pain was tolerable, so we were able to get out of the house and buy cute little chicks. Today, TN didn't win, my kids did...and that makes me feel great!

My husband bought me some Estee Lauder "Beautiful" perfume for xmas. It was fairly pricey (to us anyway), so i almost never wear it.

I wore some today for no reason, just because it smells nice and makes me feel pretty. (and yeah, i was in my freaking sweat pants and t-shirt! lol)

~Mistee

I bought myself a HUGE bouquet of yellow tulips! They made me very HAPPY!

oooh tulips! i'm jealous! i bet they are beautiful...good for you.

~Mistee

9thnerve said:

I bought myself a HUGE bouquet of yellow tulips! They made me very HAPPY!

I spent the whole afternoon on Sunday painting. I've only recently committed to painting consistently--seems I never get past my "shoulds" to my "wants"! However, a professional artist has just recently invited me to become her apprentice, and I'm not going to let this opportunity pass me by, no matter what!