Productive day

I didn't stop all day except to eat until about an hour ago. My niece and I detailed my car, and I took my grandson outside for a good while. It is very windy today and I just decided "screw it!" and I went out without anything on my head-it was way too hot for that. I decided that since I have had such a good week, I am just going to do it and if I have to pay for it later, then so be it! Guess I will find out later huh? Right now all is well, took a nice hot shower and sitting with a cold beer. I haven't felt this alive in months! Maybe it's because I moved around ALL day working. My job is a sit-down at a desk job and I wonder if that isn't why I am SO tired.........maybe because all I ever do it sit! I sure feel alive today! I am a happy girl right now.

Good for you, you have to enjoy the simple things in life ......the things that other people take for granted ...... I am happy just to take a pain free shower and brush my teeth, not to mention the relieved feeling I have after a dental appointment for a cleaning.

Here's to all for a happy day!

Marcy

Ain't that the truth Marcy! I just had mine cleaned a week and a half ago and I did great! So far, all I have had this evening is some slight burning in my left cheek/jaw area. Here's to you for a happy day too!

Good to hear you had a “good” day Donna! :-))))

That's great Donna, I'm very happy for you! Like you, I also have a job with a lot of sitting down at my desk, then I come home exhausted. However, if I persuade myself to go to a yoga class after work I feel so good afterwards! Even if I do it just once a week it helps me so much. I think even my pain has decreased since I started exercising again. I hope you continue to feel good!