Great Day!

I had a great day today, pain-wise. Actually a great day all around. It is rare that I have a day that is almost pain free. I had a terrible week and a bad Saturday. Sunday morning it just sort of went away. I am still doing good this afternoon. Yeah! I actually feel up to doing something, rather than having to do something - you know what I mean. Last week I was so grumpy, I felt like I should apologize to everyone I know. I said as much to my boss and she said no, they understood. Isnt that wonderful thing?

Most people dont understand. They think you have a headache or a toothache. Little do they know the havoc that TN can do to your life. I continue to work even though I have issues. I had decompression surgery a few years ago. My situation improved greatly, then it came back. However it came back different and not as severe as it was the first time around. I deal with it thru meds, but dont let me get off my schedule.

I am wishing the best for all of you.

Congratulations on having such a great day! I’m glad to hear that you have such an understanding boss and co-workers. Support like that is so critical. I hope your pain continues to be gone for as long as possible. Enjoy your pain-free day!