Nearly Pain Free Morning

After the most hellacious 3 day and a horrible night last night, my pain level is down to a 1 or 2 for the first time since my second mvd 4 weeks ago! I thought I’d share here because if I tell other people they get this false sense of me being “cured” and that I’m done having bad days forever. I hope like crazy that’s the case, but just in case. You guys are the only ones that understand. I’m having a little mental party for myself today lol

Enjoy Heather!! Crossing fingers & toes that its the new beginning you deserve!
(( hugs )) Mimi

Seems like a good day to have mental party! I am awaiting MVD myself and am wondering why this pain has chosen now to change sides????

Wonderful, hopeful news, Heather. I hope the storm is over for you. Party on:)
Bella

Sister, your pain has changed sides? That’s definitely not typical of TN. You must have it on both sides :frowning:

It is now 2:30pm and I’m still doing pretty well! I don’t want to jinx it but I think the 3 days of hell are over at least. I learned my lesson about pushing it too fast with recovery. Holy moly.

Fab news, may it last!

Take it slow…take care of yourself.

Its wonderfu to hear such positive news, good for you! I think we all share in your jubilation and the excitement beginning your new life pain free. Keep us posted and sending you positive energies for a continued recovery from your surgery. good luck HCal and god bless!
My best
Tatto20(joanne)

Well since that one day it’s been a pretty downhill slide. Back to the surgeon tomorrow. I think I may have a small csf leak that has pooled under my incision area. I am in pain 99% of the time.

What a wonderful way to start the day! I hope this is day one of many more to come.