MVD tomorrow!

Got the phone call I've been waiting for at 6pm this evening, asking if I could go in for surgery at short notice tomorrow morning!! Needless to say I said yes! I've been in constant agony lately so it couldn't come sooner for me as the meds are no longer controlling the pain. Anyway, will keep you updated when I can. Wish me luck!! Suzy

Suzy! Great news! All the best, you will be in my thoughts!

OMG best of luck. I wish you the best surgey ever.

Smash

Good luck Suzy! It's probably better that way because you don't have a chance to fret over it and be nervous. Keep us posted. (((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))

Suzy,

I am so happy for you. I was in that place 6 weeks ago. When the doctor said he was going to do surgery in the morning, I cried with relief. You will take time to heal, but the pain of surgery doesn't even come close to what you are suffering now. Waking up pain free is the best feeling in the world. I wish you the best!

I wish you all the best for successful surgery. I had mine done 2 weeks ago, and although still recovering, am feeling positive and pain-free. You will be in my thoughts. Let us know of your progress.

I’m thinking of you Suzy, wishing you all the best of wishes and hoping your recovery is uneventful and peaceful.
Huge (((( hugs )))), Mimi xx

Yeah!

So happy for you. May you awake pain free and full of hope for the future. Keep us posted.

FANTASTIC!!! Will keep you in my prayers!!

Hope right now your resting comfortably!

GREAT! I hope all went well and you’re recovering comfortably.

Happy recoverys! I had MVD almost 2 years ago. It was the best thing I did for TN. I am pain and drug free. I was pain free almost imediately and drug free within 3 months. Best wishes for steady hands and sharp eyes of the surgeons.

Good luck! I wish you the best...