Thank you and Hello!

First, I would like to apologize for my meltdown the other day. I was out of my head with pain and feeling like the world we be a better place without me. I was being very selfish, but all of you reached out with such love and compassion and brilliant advice anyway!

Yes, I still feel like an evil demon is always waiting around the next corner to stab my head with that electrified ice-pick. Yes, it totally sucks. However, "Life is beautiful, life is wonderous" (from an awesome Keb Mo song). I have a few things that are bringing me down and I've been wallowing in sadness. I took some great advice and really looked around at the beautiful world around me. It really is all about what we choose to put our focus on.

Yesterday, at a grocery store, I had a short but sweet conversation with an elderly gentleman. He had such wit and an impish sparkle in his eyes, a delightful 80-something-year-old who still drives himself to the store with no help at all. He didn't mention WHAT he was driving, and he drives it very well! As I was getting in my truck, he was strapping on a helmet and straddling a big bad-ass Harley motorbike, which he roared away on, maneuvering through a crowded parking lot with the utmost grace and skill. I'm sure he has plenty of aches and pains, but, DAMN! He's not letting it cramp his style, he's just out being awesome! I have much to learn...

This made my day! Oh Suzanne, thanks for sharing…
(((( hugs )))) Mimi xx

Hi Suzanne,

Good to hear from you and thank you for sharing.
People can be so inspirational and sometimes it is those brief interactions with strangers that enrich our lives. Your story put a big smile on my face.

Hugs Trish

That will be me in about thirty years. Except i will have blue hair and fat ankles. Woohoo!

beautiful post. thanks.