Tinnitus

I have ATN and also pulsatile tinnitus. Does anyone else suffer with this. It all started at the same time. I have had gamma knife, 2 rhizotomy's and mvd. I feel worse.

I have tinnitus but never thought it was related. When my TN started my ear felt clogged. I have always had problems with my ears and from time to time heard what I thought was my heart beating. I looked up pulsation tinnitus after reading your post and it describes what I hear.

How long have you had it and how do you cope? I am having a difficult time. I don't even want to leave the house anymore. I feel so isolated.

I was diagnosed with TN in May of 2015. Doctor believes caused by a virus since nothing showed on MRI. In June of 2014 was very sick for 2 weeks with sore throat, not strep, sinus infection and my ear was clogged. My tonsil even grew back on side where TN is. When ear does not feel clogged I have a noise that sounds like my heart beat. I was not diagnosed with tinnitus but when I looked it up it sounds like I do. I am not on meds and have been going for acupuncture since Dec. My pain is in bottom teeth with a numb tongue and sensitive lip. Most of time only my tongue is numb. My ear is off and on but as I said I have had that for years and never gave it a thought. At this time I can manage the pain and push myself to get out. I pray for the best for you.

I have the loud noise in and out too. My left side upper jaw is on fire most of the time with jolts of shocks off and on. The worst pain I get is when the trigeminal nerve starts pounding.

Scared did the Dr prescribe any time of anti viral since he thinks it was caused by a virus?

No he did not and he did not say when it could have happened
Jennifer Muir said:

Scared did the Dr prescribe any time of anti viral since he thinks it was caused by a virus?