Surgery

So my Surgon said he wont prescribe me anything for still having pain after surgery. He said because my MRI looked fine. But he’s the one that told me pain after surgery was normal. I don’t know what to do because my regular doctor wont see me for this anymore. He told me to call my Surgon. I can’t get in till the 19 and it’s to see a different Surgon that works with my surgeons patients. They just act like im making all this up. But they tell me something different. Ugh idk what should I do? I’m still in pain daily and it’s getting worse

if the pain is getting worse, it may be a worth a trip to the ER to rule out infection. As for the doctors treating you like that and your primary care not having you come in, I would be shopping for a new one at this point. I do hope you get some relief soon

Wendy

Please fire your doctors and start fresh after an ER check up.

Are there any near you that are up above on the "doctors" tab?

Hard to find - but best to find one that has TN patients already -

We believe you!

Keep Posting!

I was thinking about going to the er but I just don’t want to :confused: I haven’t checked out the doctor tab but I will. This is just getting so hard to deal with. They say the MRI is fine but yet I’m still in horrible pain. It makes NO sense. At this point I don’t even care. It’s gotten so bad.

I did not even have an MRI for compression check - surgeon so well versed that he only goes by patient stories and symptoms - he has been doing this for decades.

Is there somebody who can research for you?

Keep Posting on your progress!