My pupils don't match & I'm losing my hearing any help even a pray would help

The electric pain in my face causes migraines which cause people to tell me I look funny. After numerous checks in the mirror it was true one pupil is tiny one pupil is huge. 4 doctors later no answers & no cure. Sign of head trauma was all I was told.
As for my hearing its getting bad I’m 36 years old & huh is in my daily vocabulary. I’m only losing my hearing on my left side where I had the surgery. I hear less if I am contested or have cried which causes the lump to swell taking hours to drain. I just wish I knew what I had cause I was told an aneurysm now I’m being told to have my parotid gland removed. But it’s only a 50/50 shot & could damage my main artery causing further operations to fix what scar tissue is closing in on.

I would keep going to doctors until SOMEONE listened to me and found out EXACTLY what was wrong. Don't take NO for an answer. You have to be your own advocate these days and you just about have to know as much as they do for them to take you seriously. Keep going back and good luck to you. Keep me posted! ((((HUGS))))

Hi,

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I really hope you can find someone who can help you, but I know how hard it can be to find a good doctor who will actually listen and do something. You will be in my prayers.

Happy to pray for you! May God bless you and restore your health!