Wonder if what I have is Ear Neuralgia?

My ATN has affected my left side and it was caused by a surgery. A non intentional injury, but malpractice at the end of all. I've been living in pain for 3 years since the giant woke up and I got a shooting pain like a lightning.

Around year 2 the eye started to bother, more and more pressure on that side, even getting shootings so bad that I would get waking up screaming so loud and in so much pain.

The feeling was like a spade was coming from my back to my head to my face. When I woke up my eyes were feeling like they were broken inside not couldn't stand eye drops even.

Now, just like 3-4 months ago the sensation is coming to my ear, the L ear. So, when I read about Ear neuralgia couldn't believe that would be possible? is the nerve damage going this far? My pain was so bad, like a nail inside my ear that I asked my husband to let me OD. I couldn't take it anymore, is to much pain, too much suffering.

I pray for all of us that have to live in this misery, God Bless Iraida

Iraida, I do beleive you may have Geniculate Neuralgia. I started the Subgroup Geniculate Neuralgia as I had so much mail from members suffering and wondering what it could be. If you are not a member I invite you to join. The members there are most supportive. I understand your angst, I have this myself. It feels as if someone is corkscrewing into my left ear, constantly. Nightmare. Just now I seem to be pain managed about 80% and I am very grateful. I wish for better for you.

Apologies Iraida, I see you are a member of the GN group.