How To Have A Bad Day Gracefully With Chronic Illness

This is a great article and the quotes were especially great, worthy of keeping around and reading again!

Please click here: http://tinyurl.com/b8b4kzb.

Hang in there, like this...

Sheila, I really enjoyed this article. THANKS !!!. It was just the information I needed today. God bless you. Jim

Great article! Loved it! I especially like the part about "true friends".

thank you for posting this Sheila.

I really needed to hear (read) these things today..as i'm having a bit of a flare up, and got a little..snotty/unpleasant with my brother.

Thankfully, he loves me and knows it was the pain talking..but there really is not excuse for being like that.

It's things like this that keep me coming back here...words to help deal with the "everyday".

So again, thank you.

~Mistee

Sheila,

Thanks so much for this - printed and posted in plain view in my kitchen :o)

Lily

I'm glad it helped someone else as much as it helped me.

Blessings to all.

I just love it when the exact thing we need shows up at the right moment. That's God planing things. Will reply to your PM ASAP, So happy you wrote to me.

James M. Radford said:

Sheila, I really enjoyed this article. THANKS !!!. It was just the information I needed today. God bless you. Jim

Hi Sheila,

Thanks for posting this, I just talked my sorry and sore self into getting out of bed (it’s 10:30am). This article is just what I needed today.
I have printed it out and putting it next to my bed so I can read it every morning.

Thank you.

Hugs

Trish

Wow, so glad it helped you Trish!! Thanks for letting me know it helped.

Soft hugs,

Sheila

Brilliant.. The part about waking up is so me.. so is most of it actually! Thank you so much for sharing, really needed that.

Thank you Shelia for sharing this. I am a Reiki master and we have some precepts from Mikao Usui on a similar line

Just for today......

Do not worry

Do not anger

Be humble

Be grateful to all living things

Be compassionate to yourself and others

Sheila, thank you for posting this, I needed it today!

Thanks Emily, Clare and Steph!