Bi Lateral? Fainted, help please

I had to have a root canal done on the right side of my mouth ( my good side) about 2 weeks ago....sence that root canal i have been getting shocked in the right side of my face, have trobbing, and have gone into a full attack(severe pain like i was doing on the left (my bad TN side). Im scared, do i now have bi lateral tn? It was bad enough just having the left side and now i dont know how to handle both sides. My amitriptyline isn't working as well, my guess is because it now needs to take away the pain from both sides of my face. Im 27, have no life, can barely eat, and walk around covering my face. Ive been really swollen on both sides of my face, and the pain got so bad the other day i feinted. I also have been having more severe anxiety attacks which i believe is cause from the pain. I went to the dentist yesterday and went into a full attack from a shot i got on my right ( used to be good) side. My doctor was shocked because she knew i had never had pain on that side and told me i need to go back and talk with my tn Doc which i agree. She said from the bottom of my heart i ache for the day you feel no pain. She said if i can get through what im getting through, i can do anything, and i believe here. I have never been in so much pain and had something like this run my life like this. I guess i want to know if this is something caused by the root canal or did i have this comming? Thanks, could use all the support i can get right now.

:-( So sorry Jen! I agree that you need to go back to your TN doc ASAP. I need to go to the dentist for a little cavity on my upper right and a cleaning too, but I am terrified because I don't know if I will get it there too. I have it in my left lower jaw area. I don't know what to do! I wonder if I get someone to go with me so they can put me to sleep and do the work if that would help. I don't want shots though because that is what set this off into full-force for me. God bless and good luck. Keep us posted!