With Thanks!

To my fellow TN’ers!

I just wanted to post a short blog - to let everyone here know, just how appreciated they are!

Whether TN & facial pain is a condition some have suffered for a long or short time - we are all sharing the same pain. Many here suffer more than this one illness, and from my understanding - out of all the illnesses we suffer, whether similar to others or not - they’re mostly all incurable, chronic & or progressive conditions.

The strength such challenges and trials to life creates in it’s victims is beyond measure. But I believe that if I did not have such strong & wonderful friends, colleagues and acquaintances to have provided me with such support, encouragement & good humor as I have had over the years since my diagnosis - then I would not be in such a good position today.

So I want to thank each and every wonderful person who has ever provided me with even their company during a bad time, their support, encouragement and humor at any time - any of this. Each person I know, those who I’ve spoken with and or become good friends with - I’d love to name you all - but the list is growing long!

I know now, that without the support of such great friends as you all are to me ~ that I would NOT have reached where I am at today. I still am in pain, but you make it more bearable, easier to manage - knowing I have the backing of my friends here at Living With TN.

I want you to know too - that I am here for you also - that if there is anything I can do, to help support you when you need it - let me know. If you’re in pain, let me know and if I’m online and able - even jumping into the chat room for a time I know has helped to ease my painful attacks in the past. Just having someone to talk with provides amazing results at times! Now this does not just apply to my current friends, but both new and all potential new friends as well!

I know I will continue to need your support for many years to come - and I know I have it - I just want you to know that I am also here for you in return of the support I’ve been given already!

Thank you my friends!

Love Kerry / Ko xx

PS: Best Wishes to everyone of us for a pain free day!

Karry, You have a great way with words, and my sentiment is equal! Thank you and everyone here for the support!

I could not agree more! This place and all of you have been a lifesaver…so thanks to you, too, Ko! And everyone else, as well!

And, we appreciate you. I know we all have times when we feel alone in our pain. We are not alone. Very bad pain day today. My dentist offered to numb my jaw the next time I had a severe attack. She’s not in. I think it is time to go to the neuro to discuss surgical options. I don’t want the pain anymore… None of us do.