When crying hurts

I look at my face in the mirror, the right side of my face hollow and carved as the searing pain just keep on increasing to the point where even sleep becomes a luxury. God, I think to myself, how much more pain can I take? Ataxia, scoliosis, spondylosis, TN and still 4 months of recovery after open heart surgery to replace an aorta valve. There is not a place in my body that doesnt hurt and the cruelest irony, because they gave me a “new” valve they also put me on Waferin and now you expect me to forget my pain, and choose Waferin over anything that might bring a moments relieve.

I am hurting, I am angry beyond words and there is nothing that can make this right. I am going blind and have already have an artificial eye on the right side.

I can’t cry, I can not eat. Please , please, please, help me!!! But I don’t scream. That hurts too. My body became my adversary. It’s a battle I can
not win

I just want to say I’m so sorry for all your issues and pain. I’ve had mine in the past were I thought I could not go on and now facing this new diagnose of TN is a challenge again.

I am so sorry for your pain and situations I can only imagine your pain and anger but the fact that you are still hanging on and dealing and fighting says so much about your strength and durability and flat out awesumness I pray that you can find some relief and am here to listen and give all the support possible