Help!

I need prayers and support ASAP! Been fighting severe pain for 3 weeks doctors are not understanding anymore. I have cried for 3 days straight. I’m driving myself and family crazy!

i feel your pain tonight literally and emotionally!! ive been driving myself to madness i don't stop researching facial pain since i got diagnosed with tn although i am unsure i have tn because i just have the 24/7 pain. i wish i could come out of this i saw you are passionate about working and being active as am i which i have not been able to do since this. have you tried all the medications? I hate meds myself and suffered without for 5 months 2 wks ago i gave in and started anti-depressents they have helped some with some of the pains but its not good enough. where do you hurt??

Hi Kim,
I am so sorry to hear that you are dealing with this constant severe pain. I don’t have any answers but wanted to send you a BIG koala cuddle from ‘down under’.

Can you take another family member with you to the doctors, sometimes it can be helpful to have an advocate with us when we are in terrible pain.

Keeping you in my thoughts.
Hugs
Trish

Hi Kim,
Hugs. Try to take a moment and just clear your head log everything take a deep breath. It will get better for you and many other out there. The right doctor is out there for you, it’s just finding him or her. Some times it might be a bit till you find that perfect doctor for the help and relief everyone deserves. Try not to over stress your self for now. Vent, cry and say anything you need here. Also look under the doctors section, you might be able to find a doctor close to you under there. Hope you feel better soon and wishing some pain free time.

Kim, Kari is right. It's deep breath time. I wish that it were possible to flick a stress switch, as it is a well known thought that stress exacerbates pain. Do come here to vent, we care and no one minds. Look at the Dr button to see if better help is available for you.

Thank you all so much!!! I did take deep breaths. Apparently they worked. I woke up with me phone in my hand. This forum helps so much if for no other reason just to vent to someone who understands. I will look at the doctors page. That is exactly what I need.

Trish thank you so much for your support sincex the day I joined. Jackie, I’m a dog lover so the pic was doubly therapeutic!! Thank you jstagrl! Kari I am searching today for a compassionate understanding doc. I will update you all later today.

There are no doctors listed in Tennessee. Any suggestions?

Hmmm… Are they’re any doctors in another state close to you? Another thing is to ask family and friends coworkers ect for a very good GP. I’m a strong believer in small practice GP’s. they can help so much. Lastly is to look up the neuro medical board in your state. I’m sure someone can help. I think there is in a subgroup for y’all in that state so might find some recommendations there too.

You are so welcome. Just remember to take small moments and try some deep slow breaths when it just seems overwhelming. Keep us posted and cry whine vent away.

Hugs to you. I hope today is a better day and pain free for you.

Do you have a neurologist? If so, CALL THEM asap! Do not stop until you get answers and someone helps you! (((hugs)))

Kim, I just private messaged you. Love to you!