Update

Merry christmas to my friends here. I have so appreciated all the experiences you have shared and the encouragement and hope you have given. You make this journey sweeter.

I finally met my neurologist on December 10th. I knew immediately that he was a kind and commpassionate man. He listened to me and validated the information I had gleaned thru this support group and other research I had done. Thru is neurological examinations and my questions it was discovered that I do definitely have TN. No big surprise there. The big surprise came when he said he thought the TN was being caused by a growth as I had failed several of the exams. His hand was on the phone to schedule an urgent MRI and make a surgical consult with the reknown Dr. Kaufmann. After looking over my last MRI, done in May, he was willing to let us have a nice Christmas and resume this in January.

I will be having an MRI and a surgical consult in January. I am scared of what may be discovered but hopeful it can all be dealt with. The neurologist promised me he would find a way to get my life back for me and said I could hold him to it. I will certainly do that.

Till then, I wish you all a pain free and relaxing holiday season. I plan of finishing the year strong and pray the same for you.

Oh Patty, I’m so happy for you! Happy that you’ve found someone to support you and provide help along the way. That’s so encouraging!
I am scheduled for surgery with Dr. Kaufman in the new year, and I can tell you his staff have been an absolute joy to work with over the phone. Very professional, kind and caring.
Enjoy your Christmas, and trust that everything will work out …2013 will be a great year for us!
( crossing fingers and toes!)
Merry Christmas! (( hugs )) Mimi xx

All the very best with all of this Patty. Have the best Christmas possible. Jackie

Keep us posted on what happens!

Sounds like you have a great neuro! I will pray for good results for you!