Merry christmas everyone

Well, here we are the end of another year!
If your like me, you have had great comfort from the wonderful people on this site,
We’ve all had ups and downs in 2014? But we’ve been here for each other, and 2015 will be no different…
All I can wish you is a pain free Christmas, I hope you have some good times, times you’ll remember through 2015,
Hug your loved ones close,
I’ll be thinking of you all,
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
love and hugs Anne xx

Right back at you, Anne! Thank you very much for the Christmas cheer. I hope you have a lovely, relaxing one.

Merry Christmas Anne! And Happy New Year! May it be a great one.

I am so thankful for this community and the support in good times and bad. Merry Christmas my friends. Here’s hoping to a pain free 2015.

Merry Christmas, thanks to all for there kind words and wonderful support when it has been needed. This site is such a source of strength to help us all at our times of need. Sincere thanks to everyone. Wishing you all a pain free and merry Christmas. X

Merry Christmas to all - I will undoubtably need some support in the coming year , as I was gifted with a diagnosis of TN this past week. Finding a site to turn to is nice. I can see by reading that there are a lot of caring people here !

So sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis, but all is not lost, lots of beautiful people on this site, with lots of knowledge, information, support and most importantly love, 24 hours a day, you couldn’t buy this support!!
It’s good to have you as one of us, things will get better, have a great holiday, hugs Anne x

Thank You Anne ! - Its scary as hell , I guess doing my research hasn't helped much .

I like to say "My worst day of pain is better than nothing at all" It was meant to be an anti- suicide slogun .

It doesn't seem so funny today.

It's a double edged sword getting the diagnosis, isn't it. It's great to have a solid reason for all your ails but at the same time does it have to be one that doesn't go away???

That is so true Catwoman ! I mean at this point the meds are working - Great ! But for how long . I did go to work , business as usual , but then there was an underlying anger in me .

It wasn't too long ago that I didn't know what was going on . I used to get so mad(Flaming pissed off) when I was hurting till I realized it only made it worse. I did teach myself some calming exercises , breathing , today I am just feeling deep down angry about it all. And I have been a few days with some relief.

Double edged sword is right.