TN Face Cream

Hello All, I've not been on site as much lately but I need to as it's such a great support group. I've been going to Neurologist for my ATN and still hurting. I cannot up medicine as I am too tired on them. I just saw my 1st Pain Management doc. He was very kind. He wants me to try a facial cream in addition to other meds. The cream has many ingredients in it. There is a new device on the market made for Migraines and is non invasive. I do not have it yet, doc is trying to see if insurance will cover it. If I can't get this, he wants to do a nerve block 1st, if that does not help then Gamma since mine is ATN. Can someone tell me about these? How do they do this and if it helped you? Was it painful to have done? He did not mention Balloon treatment, someone else just mentioned and said they are pain free from it. So happy for them.

Thank you, Daryla.

there is a topical treatment group - if you click on the group tab above you will find them..... I used RX lidocaine patches mainly - and RX lidocaine cream - depending on deductibles - out of pocket - or no insurance -- for cost but for me patches somewhat more expensive but do-able -- cream little less effective and less cost - but better than nothing!

Even better is a simple compound pharmacy RX is a ketamine+lidocaine - probably up a $ step - and seemingly more effective around here -- after that

cost goes up

Keep Posting!

PS-- some ATN are candidates for MVD and some are ruled out.

Thank you for reply.

Kc Dancer Kc said:

there is a topical treatment group - if you click on the group tab above you will find them..... I used RX lidocaine patches mainly - and RX lidocaine cream - depending on deductibles - out of pocket - or no insurance -- for cost but for me patches somewhat more expensive but do-able -- cream little less effective and less cost - but better than nothing!

Even better is a simple compound pharmacy RX is a ketamine+lidocaine - probably up a $ step - and seemingly more effective around here -- after that

cost goes up

Keep Posting!

PS-- some ATN are candidates for MVD and some are ruled out.

It’s been awhile… Before you do gamma or balloon please come here and ask questions… You can still have MVD FOR ATN