Spectrum of Facial Pain

Hi I feel their is a spectrum of facial pain and or tmj and or trigeminal nueralgia and cluster headaches…but sometimes i feel drs still try to be vague and group all spectrums into the lowest spectrum of facial pain…in my case i feel a lot depends on the cause of the facial pain…i.e was it from trauama to the nerve…damage…or aging…or improper semetry…for example on the wiki trigeminal or atypical facial pain it sause their is 7 types of TN…which i agree…and for instance the facial pain association told me that the nerves on my face are probly peremnetly damaged or killed when i was beaten when i was 15 and since i wasnt 18 the nerves werent fully developed and got injured and then now as they shift when i move or as i age they are causing constant pain… what does everyones opion on the spectrum feel?

i know a lot i hear type tn 2 sometimes but the problem i finda lot in the diagnosing since sometimes in my case the facial pain dr said the join may be arthritic or theirmay be bone pain from some of the trauma in 1995…so combination of nerve and bone pain and hemi facial spasms…i just feel lost sometimes i have so many diagnoses they havent made it very simple for me to get with right team yet…all they say is mainly …i have chronic pain…trigeminal nueralgia…5th 6th 7th cranialnuerve damage nuerogcognitive damage…tmj capsulitis or something liek that…myalgia…and ive been with drs since 2006…reconstruction of face was in 1995 but didnt get instructed to follow up until i was in er at age 2007 finally getting it somewhat under control at times…and then other times flare ups…

still trying to get with right team

what does everyone feel about the hypothesis of cause of trauma sometiems making it more severe on the spectrum and doctors not really understaninding the severety of some of the pain in the severe chronic spectrum of facial pain and then the proper protocol of analegetics as told in the book striking back …drs i am told barely have 30 minute lecture sometiems on the facial and cranial nerves…any feedback on drs ignorance of protocol and spectrum and the spectrum being so severe that sometimes all surgeries are exhausted surgery is not an option all medications have been tried and no response and only respond with relief with narcotics and or benzoz? on the facial pain and hemi facial spasms?