Results

i have not been very well these past 3 or 4 weeks ive been in very bad constance pain with this tn. i had to go back to the hosptail today for another mamagrame which is the 7 one in 4 weeks and i had ultra scan done aswell today so he decided to do a biopsiey on me which was very pain full the next minuite i saw a lot of yellow gungey and bloody stuf coming out of me then the doctor said i think u miter have a cyst aswell so now ive to wait for my results in 2 weeks to see if iam clear of breast cancer i dont think i can pray any more iam all prayed out and with this face pain i just think iam going down pretty fast i feel a toatly reck xx

Oh Lorraine, you poor love. What horrid times you are having. You will get through this, you are stronger than you know. Try to do any activities that take you mind off your worries. Keep busy and try hard not to stress if possible, it only makes everything worse. Much love and a big hug x

Hi Lorraine.

I'm sorry to hear about your difficult time right now. Don't worry about being "prayed out" as there are nearly 3 thousand fellow TNers ready to assist you with prayer. Many of us have had our "sinking fast" periods. and many of us have found adequate pain control. So, be assured that you are not alone and that is what is so wonderful about our site. We are a group who really know what your going through. Stay in touch. We're here for you and with you.

That must have been scary to see that on top of the stress you have already. I think you are braver and stronger than you know. You have already go through so much just with the TN hell. It may be hard to see this your self, and most of us do not see our selfs clearly as others may. There are so many just on here who care and think of you that are praying, and sending positive thoughts your way when you are weary like this to lift you from being down. I will continue to send positive thoughts your way to deliver you away from feeling down, to heal quickly from the cyst, for you to have less pain, and to have positive results. Remember to keep your self stress free as much as possible, pamper your self with relaxing, and of course eat as much super good chocolate, cheesecake, and deserts as you want. Take care of your self