Pot...Yep.....Pot!

As I try to wrap my mind around all of the meds I take and all I could take, I can’t help but wonder if I may be overlooking an option. Does anyone have any experience with marijuana and the treatment of TN?

I use it. Works great for the intense pain attacks that break through all the other meds including tegtrtol and gabbapenten. There is a searchable study by the NIH (As I remember).

Good luck

Stephanie, do you use a specific type for intense nerve pain? If so, what is the name of it? And, do you have to smoke it or is there another way to get it into your system so that it works equally as well as smoking it? Any other info and/or advice would be VERY APPRECIATED! I’m desperate for help for frequent breakthrough severe pain. My body has become pretty tolerant to my pain meds after 8 years of using them. Thanks.

Stephanie Rudin said:

I use it. Works great for the intense pain attacks that break through all the other meds including tegtrtol and gabbapenten. There is a searchable study by the NIH (As I remember).

Good luck

http://www.livingwithtn.org/forum/topics/medical-marijuana

Here are 70+ answers here!

If you are in a MM state… Get a prescription card… And ask for a strain for neuropathic pain!