Pleased to meet you, deezy456 from New Jersey!

Hello there @deezy456, I am pleased to introduce you to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! Oh wow, I guess it’s fun being a stand up paddleboard instructor! How was it? I still haven’t tried stand up paddle boarding and I’m hoping to try it soon. Another thing, how was your condition now? I’m so sorry to hear that you’re still experiencing pain even after undergoing surgery. How are you doing now? I hope everything’s going well with you.

If there’s a specific topic you are looking for, just click the search icon (top right). I noticed that you still haven’t created your own post. So, I encourage you to start creating your own thread now! You can do this by going to the home page of the community and then look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and it’s done!

Eymie :smile:

1 Like

Hi. Yes paddleboarding is fun. Hoping the lake thaws soon though :slight_smile:
Unfortunately I’m still in pain. I know it’s only 7 weeks post-op, but wondering if the Eagle’s syndrome was just a “red herring” and maybe there still is the underlying root cause… Trying to find a doctor that will see me for trigeminal pain is proving to be a pain in itself… I found the one doctor in Ridgewood, NJ from a post, that I am trying to see, but they are questioning it because I am not looking for surgery right away. Unfortunately my current neurologist isn’t familiar with Eagle’s syndrome and I feel like I might be just trying meds with no real relief.