Glad to have you with us, christine1313 from New York

@christine1313

Welcome to Living With Facial Pain! I am sorry to hear about the difficult experience that you have had after surgery. You are right to say that facial pain is quite common post dental - as I have also seen many of our fellow members mention it on numerous occasions around here.

While the treatment methods you have tried so far may not have given you the kind of relief you seek, I’m glad to hear you are still motivated and trying all possibilities. I think you came to the perfect place to find some more useful information and resources about treatment possibilities - as our wonderful community is always eager to share their experiences.

If you are interested in a specific topic, you can use the Search Icon (top right corner of the green bar) to look through previous discussions on it. You should also feel free to start your own topic on whatever you may want to discuss!

So please don’t hesitate to start getting involved in conversations and let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get started!

1 Like

Welcome Christine!

I am hoping you have many pain-free days.