Happy to have you here, Ttsirenia from Florida!

Hey there @Ttsirenia, I am happy to introduce you to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! oh, you’re a psychologist. I don’t know much about psychology since I’m a nursing student, but positive psychology sounds interesting! How was it being a psychologist, is it fun? By the way, I’m so sorry to hear about your pain experiences and unsuccessful treatments. How are you doing now? I hope you’re doing fine. I hope that you’ll learn something about your condition from this community and I hope that we could be of any help to you.

We are so glad to have you here and as you may know, our community is filled with people who love sharing their own symptoms and treatment experiences. So, I encourage you to start getting involved by sharing your own experiences as well through creating your own thread! You can do this by going to the community’s home page and then look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button. Feel free to visit other member’s profiles too, just click their avatar and it will take you directly to their profile! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!

Eymie :smile: