A warm welcome to our new friend from Florida, Langkat!

@Langkat hi there and welcome to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! Oh, You’re a teacher before! What subjects have you taught? Did you know that I used to dream of becoming a teacher when I was young? I was really hoping to become a teacher at that time, to the point where I asked my dad to buy me my own blackboard toy and teach my playmates :joy:! But, here I am now, taking up my pre-med and hoping to pursue medicine after. By the way, I’m so glad that you found this community so early to your diagnosis. I think you just came to the right place to learn more about your recently diagnosed condition. How are you doing now? I hope you’re doing okay!

I am hoping that this community could be of any help to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. Just click my avatar (The circle with an “E”) and from there, you can message me! Furthermore, I encourage you to start getting involved as well. You can do this by starting your own discussion thread, just go to the home page of the community and then look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and that’s it! :blush:

Eymie