Introducing Miakatinka from Nelson!

@Miakatinka hey there, I am pleased to introduce you to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! Wow, biologists really amaze me. Just so you know, I’m currently taking up nursing right now, but I thought of taking up Biology as well before entering college! By the way, I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been diagnosed with this condition. But, I’m so glad that Google brought you here so early to your diagnosis. I think you just came to the right place to learn more about your recently diagnosed condition! How are you doing? I hope everything’s going well with you during this time.

If you’re still having trouble using the site, the “New User Help” below the big banner is a great place to start with. If you have anything you’re looking for, the search icon (top right) is a big help! Also, I see that you still haven’t created your own post. So, I encourage you to start getting involved with discussion by creating your own discussion thread! You can do this by going to the home page of the community and then look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and you’re ready to go! :blush:

Eymie