Hey there, WesleyB from Missouri!

@WesleyB hi there Todd! I am happy to introduce you to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! We always love having caretakers here, because every one of us here loves giving support to everyone! Oh, 5 children and 5 grandchildren, a bundle of joy! By the way, I’m so sorry to hear about your patient’s diagnosed condition and I’m sorry to hear that he/she has been dealing with this for a very long time already. How are you two doing? I hope both of you are doing okay at the moment.

Our community is full of amazing people who always love giving support. So, I encourage you to start getting involved in discussions, and if you like you can start your own thread too! You can do this by going to the community’s home page and then look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and you’re ready to go! They love sharing their own symptom and treatment experiences as well. So, if there’s a specific topic you are looking for just click the search icon (top right), and it will give you anything you’re looking for. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! :smile:

Eymie