Welcome to our community, Dee407 from Southeastern United States!

@Dee407 hello there Donna and welcome to the community of Living With Facial Pain! I love sunshine as well! I think sunshine means that it’s a good time to have a beach trip! Sadly, we can’t go on one during this pandemic. Speaking of the pandemic, how are you doing at the moment? I hope everything’s doing great with you. I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I think it could be really frustrating not to know what your condition is at the beginning. It’s sad to know that your condition’s gotten much worse and I hope that it gets better soon.

As you may know, we have a bunch of members here who love giving support. So, I encourage you to start getting involved with discussions. If you like, you can start your own thread as well! Just go to the community’s home page and then, look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and you’re ready to go! But, if you’re still having trouble using the site, the “New User Help” is a great help! :wink:

Eymie

1 Like