Oh my stars!

Its so good that messages from this site also go to our email addresses! First my brother accidentally deleted my hard drive 4 times in 3 weeks, so it has been full time job trying to restore data recovered from previous hard drives in betweeen each time he loses it again, then I was in the hospital for Christmas, then I had a seizure, which I was not aware of until just now when I saw Ro and Sarah’s posts come to my email! I have only had about 6 seizures in my life, all due to TN pain. each time, I lose memory of new friends and many things I have done in the past weeks, and new foreign words or new techniques for work that have not sunk in too deeply yet. As soon as I start looking through my address book or calendar/journal or reminders of what I had learned, it immediately comes back to me. This time It was completely erased from my mind that this group existed or that I was a member of it, and then when Ro’s post came through, I clicked on the LwTN link and it all came back to me. Every discussion, every post, all my new friends, everything. SCARY! How much more of my life has been deleted that I can’t get back? Either on my computer or on my own hard drive (brain)?
Also a warning for those of you who have been prescribed MSIR 10 mg. (morphine immediate release 10 mg), the manufacturer has put a chemical in it to make you nauseated so that people won’t abuse them or take more than 1 at a time. I just learned this from my Mom’s Dr. So if you take it and are getting sick, that’s why.
HAPPY 2009, even though most of you are probably snowed in and I’m not only snowed in but whited out (brain and computer) hahahaha! SNOW BLINDNESS?
Love you all
Sheila

Welcome back Shelia…Good to hear from you!
Judy
And yes here in Michigan we have gotten 5 inches of snow and expecting 6 more by tomorrow afternoon!