Nice to meet you, GerriM from Florida!

Hello there @GerriM and welcome to Living With Facial Pain! Oh, you’re from Florida as well! I just greeted a new member a while ago who’s also from Florida. So, how’s Florida? I heard pizza is one of your most popular food. Well, I love pizza and it’s my comfort food! By the way, I’m so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. It’s sad to know that this pain makes it difficult for you to eat or drink! But, how are you doing now? I hope you’re currently doing okay.

I’m so glad to have you in this community! I hope that you love having us as much as we love having you here. I see that you already spent a good amount of time reading posts and viewing topics here. So, I think you already got the hang of the site. Now, I encourage you to start getting involved in discussions, and if you like you can start your own thread too! You can do this by going to the home page of the community and then, look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and you’re ready to go! :smile:

Eymie

So nice to hear from you. We are fortunate in south FLorida to have access to so many different types of yummy food, including pizza, burgers and food from cultures all over the world. Where are you from?
I started different treatment options and wanted to test them out for sometime before sharing them with the group. I definitely have learned so much valuable information since I joined. I plan to share my experience with CBD, Acupuncture and Upper Cervical Chiropractic. This group has been a blessing and I plan to share more of my story with the hope of helping others. Thank you