Pleased to meet you, Kinjo28 from Oklahoma!

Hello there @Kinjo28, I am pleased to introduce you to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! Oh, you’re from Oklahoma! I am from the Philippines and I really love everything here. Breathtaking views and Filipino cuisines are just a few of those :joy:! How about you? Tell me something you love about your country! By the way, I’m glad that the medications you’re currently on are helping. How are you doing now? I hope you’re doing great. I’m so sorry to hear about that terrible experience of yours. But, I’m so glad that you found our community so early in your diagnosis! I think you just came to the right place to learn more about your condition.

I hope that this community could be of any help to you. I see that you’ve already spent a good amount of time reading posts and viewing topics here. So, please continue doing so! You see, our community is full of people who love giving support. So, I encourage you to start getting involved by creating or posting your own discussion thread. You can do this by going to the home page of the community and then look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and you’re good to go! :smile:

Eymie

1 Like

Thank you ! I’m doing well. I had to double the does of the carbamazepine but so far so good. I just eat on the right side of my mouth and sleep on my right side. I try not to be a pain, and bother people with my pain. I’m slowing learning from other experiences on here. It’s been helping a lot. I try to mediate the pain the pain away sometimes. Haven’t really had any luck with that. It’s still pretty new. Very glad I found you all though.