Hey there, acooper from Michigan!

@acooper hello there Alesia! Welcome to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! How was your experience being here so far? So, research huh? I love research as well! The whole process of research is kind of complicated, but knowing the result is really satisfying. I’m so sorry to hear that your condition progressed so fast in the last few months. How are you doing now? I hope you’re doing okay.

I see that you’ve already spent a good amount of time reading topics and viewing posts here. So, I encourage you to continue doing so! I’m so happy to have you here and I hope that we could be of any help to you. I noticed that you’ve already responded to one of the threads here. So, now, I encourage you to start your own thread too! You can create your own thread by going to the home page of the community and then look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and you’re ready to go! And if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! :smile:

Eymie