MRI results today

I'm heading to Doctor's to get my MRI results. I know this sounds horrible AND stupid, but I would love it is something was there.

Just so I can post it on FB and tape it to my hubby's forehead & say, "See, I'm not lazy, crazy or a baby."

Hey Tara, I think it's also relieving in a way to see there's SOMETHING there rather than be kept guessing what could be causing your pain. Sorry to hear your hubby thinks of you that way, maybe you should get him to read about TN? Let us know your MRI results! Good luck (whatever that means in this context:))

I have been having these horrible headaches on my right side - which is also where I have TN. I can only really 'use' my eyes about 5 hours aday and that is with migraine medicine. So today I found out that I have Sinusitis on my right side and hopefully once that is treated the migraines will go away. I hope so.

Tara,I said the same thing when I had mri,mra,and ct scans done.About alittle over a month,I collapsed in my kitchen,thank god my husband caught me,called the ambulance,went to the hospital,they found an avm on my left side of brain,thats whats causing my tn and for me having strokes.I still have so much pain and severe pain in my head,it drives me nuts.None of the medication is working.I need to find another neurologist,before something happens.My husband felt the same as your,but not anymore.Hoping you feel better soon.