Lessons Learned

This sight is wonderful. Most times I read and several things may happen - I cry, I laugh and I am puzzled as to how so many people can be in my head voicing what I have long since stopped trying to explain to most folk.

There is always someone who speaks to me or for me. I am so grateful that I have a voice here.

What I have learned is it is ok to quietly seek affirmation here just by reading posts but mostly I have learned it is important to share your moments with others because on the day you can’t speak/type there is one of us whose voice echos your sentiment.

Thanks,
Ernette

When I first got this condition, I found it so hard to explain the pain. This site has taught me to be aware of the pain - at the moment it hits, so I can better communicate with my doctors what I am going thru. This site has also taught me the terminology to use and to keep a pain journal that helps relay the frequency and intensity of pain. I learn something new on here every week and love hearing other people's stories about what they are going thru. It helps my outlook so much to know that I am not alone in all this.