Going to dr babu thursday

hi i am going to new york to see dr babu on thursday. pray that he can help me. its been 15 months of constant pain to the point where i cant take it anymore. i will keep everyone updated. thanks michelle

I know you have had much suffering. Let us know what happens!

Also, please look into topical lidocaine cream prescription - it can be a cheap blessing to put on face for pain killing/lessening

Hi Michelle,

I was using my son's computer the other night when we were chatting and couldn't say good-bye. I have been thinking about you and hoping that you will get some relief. I will send all my good wishes and hopes for a good outcome for you on Thursday. I was just reading some of your posts and I can't imagine 15 months of the pain you've been through. Please let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Norma

hi my appt got cancelled. i have an appt for tuesday. thanks michelle

I'm sorry for you Michelle, that's a bummer. But Tuesday will be here soon.

I think it's fantastic you're seeing Dr. Babu, I've read that he's a great surgeon.

hi i called my neuro last night told him i cant take this pain and you docs keep shoving me back and forth to different docs. i am off to er again. he also is doing blood work for tegretol level to see if he can go up on it. thanks michelle

Michelle, I symphathize with you and hope all goes well. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you.

hi thanks for all your support. i really appreciate that. went to er they just gave me a shot in my gums got relief for 3 hours. michelle