Four hours

long night last night pain was non stop allways seem to be at night all though slight spasams in the day butfour hours is the longest ive ever had it…i can understand the illness name …the suicide illness.going fishing and try and have a relaxing day…

Oh Niall, sounds awful! That’ll wear you down for sure, I hope you’re able to enjoy some fishing and relaxation, maybe a nap later too.
If the worst of your pain hits you at night maybe you could talk to your doctor about adjusting your meds so that you take a stronger dose at bedtime? I don’t know…something to think about?
Hope todays a better day for you,
(( hugs)) Mimi

Hi Niall,

I never had an attack during the night and the fact that I was always pretty well rested generally gave me the strength to face the next day, up to a point. I can only imagine what it's like to have TN intruding into your sleep. I fully understand how debilitating, both mentally and physically, this curse can be, having been a victim for some years now. I had an MVD around 18 months ago and so far so good. I see you had one three years ago. I don’t know how I would handle it if my pain returned after three years, I would just need to get on with it I suppose. Anyway, you're certainly the next the right place for information and empathy.

Regards

Jim