Found something to help me and want to share

Hi, I've been a member here awhile and haven't done much except read everybody's discussions. I've been suffering with this for a little more than a year. I had Gamma surgery done, and while it's helped some, I can't say it's helped enough. However, for the past two months, I've been using Lidoderm patches for twelve hours a day, I put it right on the nerve route, I even cut out a piece to put on top of my lip, that's one of my worst places, and I usually put it on at night, sleep with it, and then take it off in the morning. It has helped me a huge amount. I'm very surprised, I tested it, I stopped using it, and all the pain came right back, so I quickly started using it again. It can take a couple of days to start working, but it works to deaden the nerve pain. They usually use these patches for people suffering with the pain of shingles. I wanted to be certain before I recommended it here, and now I am, I truly hope anyone who tries it gets the relief that I've managed to get. Good luck, I wish the best for all of you.

Thanks for the wonderful idea! I hear KC Dancer recommending this as well!! It is wonderful hearing things that are working for folks. Tina

I think, even in remission

, I have typed the word LIDOCAINE PATCH

every day for over two years HERE,

Thanks for helping me spread he miracle of it… Some get little rash, some get no help, but mannnny are seeing a difference!