Back to reality

Hello hello my lovely lot.

Well that's me back from my trip home and to say I'm feeling flat after it is a massive understatement. But I'm back, and back to my usual ridiculous shifts at work, and running on gas again already.

Please forgive my lack of welcomes in the last couple of weeks, I'll ask that you forgive me, and I'll no doubt speak to you all really soon, but consider this my en masse welcome to all :)

Going home was brilliant, it was exhausting and exhillarating, and the weather was horrendous all the way through, for the full fortnight, but we got great weather for crossing the minch both trips so that was a bonus, but otherwise there were severe gales each day, but it fair blew out the cobwebs, and for the first time in a long time I started to feel like me again, and not just a member of staff, a shaddow,the guilty failure, the antisocial one, various random jigsaw pieces........ But I felt like ME and that made a big big difference.

I've not stopped, been visiting, and catching up with lots of old friends, and have done 2 12 hour shifts, and 2 13 hour shifts since I got back at 10pm on Friday, ( that's another story, cause it was 12 hours more than I was scheduled for) but I'm exhausted and had a few really bad days with the GPN, and a few HELLISH attacks, so been muddling through as best I can, and now I'm just trying to catch up on all the many many jobs that have been neglected, but I hope you are all doing well and I will speak to you all soon.

Much love as always

Gracie x x x