Anyone in Nevada?

I know I can’t be the only one!

My family is out there but I’m in Rochester

I know - I was looking for someone near Long Island NY - no luck either

I have a good friend on Wigwam Pkwy in Henderson, not that that's any help to you!!!

Kim: I live in Las Vegas

I live in Stateline NV. Where are you? I am currently in remission but I can refer you to a friend I know who is a Neurologist and believer.

Sally" I would love to know about your friend. Do they live in Las Vegas also? I am so glad you are in remission. I don't think I will ever be again. Sorry you live so far away. Thanks so much.

Both he and I are in northern Nevada, living at Lake Tahoe. He is Dr. Michael Sullivan. Sorry you are having difficulty. It is the worst pain I have ever felt..... and it is so scary, as it is debilitating. If you would like me to connect you with him, I will.

I am on LI Joan and also I do know anybody with TN

joan said:

I know - I was looking for someone near Long Island NY - no luck either

Yes, but I would rather have someone in Las Vegas. Maybe he knows someone.

I will send him an email and ask him if he has a referral doctor down in Vegas.

Thanks you so much~

Hi Sandy!
I live in Henderson. I don’t have a neurologist. I fired my first one. I have an appointment with Dr David Ginsberg, but not until April.

Sally,
It would be great if your neurologist could refer a good neuro!

Thanks ladies!

I live in Virginia City, Nevada and would love to talk to anyone in Nevada who has TN!!!!!

Hi Kim, I live in Las Vegas. I have a different situation. I am in remission. I have atypical. Never really had the bad pain everyone describes. My regular doctor gives me my meds.

Kim I live in Las Vegas!

Hello, I chatted with my Neurologist friend here and he said that he knows a LV-based Neurologist named Dr. Miracle Wangsuwana (male). He said he did not know him well, but mentioned he was competent. Not sure if this helps, but I really hope it does. My friend would rather not be consulted as he only is referral-based physician unfortunately.

Hello, Sue, I live up at the Lake (Tahoe). I'm a crazy busy business owner and difficult to meet up with, but I would be happy to dialog with you this way. Please share your story or your thoughts with me. Let's start the connection since we're so near each other.

Sue Richey said:

I live in Virginia City, Nevada and would love to talk to anyone in Nevada who has TN!!!!!

Sally said:

Hello, I chatted with my Neurologist friend here and he said that he knows a LV-based Neurologist named Dr. Miracle Wangsuwana (male). He said he did not know him well, but mentioned he was competent. Not sure if this helps, but I really hope it does. My friend would rather not be consulted as he only is referral-based physician unfortunately.

sandy said:

Ok Sally, thank you so much for the info. I will call and set up an appointment. I will let you know how it goes.

Sally said: