Anyone in Nevada?

Would love to talk with you, email me at alfdoten@gmail.com or call me at 775-847-0136.

Sally said:

Hello, Sue, I live up at the Lake (Tahoe). I'm a crazy busy business owner and difficult to meet up with, but I would be happy to dialog with you this way. Please share your story or your thoughts with me. Let's start the connection since we're so near each other.

Sue Richey said:

I live in Virginia City, Nevada and would love to talk to anyone in Nevada who has TN!!!!!

I am a frequent visitor to Henderson, Nv. Had an MVD surgery done in Nevada by Dr. John Anson. I have been pain and medication free for 9 mo. now. Made a choice to enjoy the rest of my life rather than live with pain. What is your neurologist recommending? Or is yours like mine was…let’s try another drug. Had tried 5 with horrible side effects. I went online to find out the alternatives. Not totally perfect, but surgery was worth it all. Pray it lasts.

Teacher, so happy for you! Glad to hear a success story! I am looking for a neurologist in so. NV that is experienced or specializes in TN. I’m looking at possibly doing MVD so would also like to consult with surgeon who is not only competent but experienced in MVD surgery. Do you mind telling me more about your treatment here?

1 retired teacher said:

I am a frequent visitor to Henderson, Nv. Had an MVD surgery done in Nevada by Dr. John Anson. I have been pain and medication free for 9 mo. now. Made a choice to enjoy the rest of my life rather than live with pain. What is your neurologist recommending? Or is yours like mine was…let’s try another drug. Had tried 5 with horrible side effects. I went online to find out the alternatives. Not totally perfect, but surgery was worth it all. Pray it lasts.

Mmmm… Been doin some digging online and dr john anson does seen
like good neurosurgeon but doesn’t take my insurance so will be battle there. Anyway, as for neurologists to treat I found list and I have either already seen or are currently seeing for one of my neuro issues some! So I guess can go from there. Hope everyone else has found help.