Vision problems on GPN side

has anyone had any vision problems on their GPN side? I have had this happen twice when i went to see the chiropractor after he adjusted my neck and today after I went to see the dentist.

Chrisa, I have blurriness, and a floater(small floating spot) also, I have Facial nerve damage from dental work 20 years ago. I had cluster migraines, now GPN. Migraines in remission 4 years…good years until 5 months ago…Hope you find answers…Jimmy

Hey Chrisa,

I had awful problems with my vision when they had me on the gabapentin, lamotragine, and lyrica, it did all sorts of weird things to my eyes, but I didn't realise what the problem was until I had stopped taking the meds.

Hope it settles for you soon, I know how disconcerting it can be.

Much love to you

xxxx

i never thought about it being related to the meds cause it doesnt seem to happen but when the nerve is affected. also my doctor has never really said much about what the problem could be. well i am glad to see i am not the only one!

I was having horrendous problems with additional pain in my face and my vision etc, we had just put it down to a progression of the condition rather than the treatment I was taking for that very thing, the sorer I got, the more meds I took, which made me sorer etc etc etc.

Stopping the gaba/lyrica was the best thing I EVER did. I'm just left with the zaps rather than the constant crippling stuff I was having before.

Everyone's different, and it does the world of good for some, and the world of damage to others.

Hope it eases soon though.xxx

Chrisa Alberts said:

i never thought about it being related to the meds cause it doesnt seem to happen but when the nerve is affected. also my doctor has never really said much about what the problem could be. well i am glad to see i am not the only one!