The homeless, the forgotten

The rejected few.

So happy Thanksgiving

One last time

I hope you enjoyed

This simple rhyme.

By Houston Man

Defender of truth, justice, and the Houstonian way

Houston man, you did a pretty good job, it was a reminder of all the things I have to be thankful for. My mom, at 86 fixed the soft things she knows are my favorites. I went and ate with her and then she brought me back home we only live 5mins. apart. My pain was out of control and because she can't fix it. So I knew it was just better to come home.I am so thankful I still have her. She made 2 trips over here today to bring me a couple things.She's awesome! I own my house, it may fall down around me but that's ok, its mine. I have heat, water, electricity, ins.groceries, phone, Internet, Tv. SO I DO HAVE ALOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR THIS THANKSGIVING!!!!

Dawn, thank you for the warm thoughts...I hope your pain is better today. I've a good day so far and am thankful for that everytime it happens. Hang in there and give your mom a lot of hugs. I lost my mom almost two years ago and it still hurts worse than the worse TN pain ever could, but I push on because she would have kicked me in the rear end if I even thought of giving up. Check in around Christmas for the Christmas poem....Houston man