Support for spouse

This is so hard on my husband. He had to go to ER last night with terrible stomach pain due to the stress of watching me suffer with no light at the end of the tunnel. They gave him meds for his stomach and anti-anxiety pills. Hopefully this will help.

Another terrible side of this disease. I guess he can only reach out to friends and his daughter for support for him.

How can I put him through this for possible years? its no quality of life for him. I told him that and just said without me, he would have no life.

(( hugs )) Pris, I understand, I feel the same way a lot of the time, feel bad for my husband and how my health has affected him as well as our two daughters.
My husband reminds me that I would do the same for him…he has felt so helpless watching me suffer, but he’s been my biggest support. I’m very grateful for him.
As I know you are for your husband. I hope he feels better soon.
Take care of you, together you’ll get through this and it will strengthen your relationship!
Mimi

Thanks Mimi
Thanks for your input. I woke up at 5am with the monster firing off and went downstairs so he can get some sleep. The waking up with it is a new thing. Sucks.