Resources when you have no health insurance

I know I can not be the only one who has encountered this condition and been unfortuante enough to not have health insurance. Im running out of ways to pay for my dr visits and medicines. Does anyone know if drug companys still provide help for medicine, or samples from dr's? I have to figure something out and its getting tough coming up with what is needed to fight this pain.

Check with your states welfare agency. There has to be a way for you to get the medicines you need, with the doctors you need to see.

The following page on "Free and Low Cost Resources On the Net" is referenced from our Resources page on site menus. See http://www.lawhern.org/Free+LoCost.html

Ten years ago when this first started, we were able to submit forms directly to the medication manufacturers and qualified for a year of meds with each different company. The neurologist office helped me by giving me the forms and informing me of the different programs. For that time and space, it was a godsend. I believe they still have these programs.

I have the form filled out but my dr. says the drug companies will only maybe give me the lyrica I take once or twice and if that is doubtful. I have insurance but it has gone up so high we have to do something else and I don't know what. It will be interesting to see what creative ideas come of this topic. blessings~~