No Phone call's!

I have tried lidocaine -No help Ive also tried steriods small relief Botox had some relief in one area of my face but not all area's . And I also have a neck injjury from several year's ago. These injections have slamed me with severe headach and increased pain.Pain Management says they cant do where it helped says they have certain guide lines to follow from Insurance co, P.M. says to call them if I want to try again.> Praying pain calms down back to Livingin pain. When you are in so much pain you want to try for pain relief in any way. Just wish they had some relief and answer's for Chronic Pain. Thank's Shirely

Hi Shirley, I just came from the dr & my oxy was increased along w/Perocet. I’m exhausted. I have a psychiatrist handling my pain mgmt as of 4 wks ago. I was sick of other drs saying they didn’t know what else to do. A big part of facial pain is it is a hidden disability & ins co are very ignorant when it comes to hidden disabilities. I also think the FMLA law doesn’t take chronic pain patients into consideration. 12 weeks pain should be gone, yah, right? I have a hip problem & that will be addressed on July 19th then I will be sending my story to Fox News. With all the info & pics I have it should get someone’s attention.