New pain

So my wife and I just got a new bed and its one that you can sit up raise up legs etc. Recently or since I started sleeping with my legs and head elevated (which is awesome) I get shocks if my head isn't a certain way. Has an one experienced it? When I get up it goes away and I haven't slept flat so I don't know if that helps either but wow I just spent a lot of $$ for this bed and now my TG won't let me enjoy it ugh what's next????? Thanks for your input and thoughts.

Hi
I had a flare up where every time I layed down flat I get shocks in my mouth. It sucked. I have heard of other people that have pain only in certain positions. Tn is beyond strange.
Jane

Have you ever had upper cervical chiropractic? My neck was always quite sore, and when I started getting TN, someone recommended that I try it. The doctor I see is in San Luis Obispo. The X-rays he took showed that my atlas was moved 2 degrees to the side, and rotated 1 degree. It actually changed my TN pain when he adjusted it. Because your TN is so positional, I bet it would make a huge difference for you. The doc I go to is Dr. Brent Trochman, and he is extremely gentle and effective, and doesn’t sell you anything that you don’t need. What’s funny is that when my neck was adjusted, my right leg, that was shorter than the left, all of a sudden was the same length… From a neck adjustment at the top of my spine. It was crazy. It turns out that my TN is caused by a blood vessel, but if yours is caused by your neck, it might be worth checking out.