Need to rant

So I just went to get my taxes done which has been uber stressful for me since I am having to pay out. When he asked me if I had heathcare I replied no He said obama isn't going to like that I said yah and the funny thing is I have a rare disease. I tried to get disability twice last year and never got accepted. He didn't seem to give one damn ofcoarse. I went on to say Yah im not going to die or anything its a chonic pain condition. Wish I just would have never said a word about it. Feel like an idiot. But its not fair. I pay full price to go to the doctor, full price for my pills. Now im getting a fined because I don't have healthcare when Im the one that needs it and needs help. Sorry Im just so pissed right now. Know this is the only place that will understand how Im feeling.

Wow. I'm trying to get my head around a country that actually fines you for not having health insurance! That's insane!!!! Quite obviously if you don't have it it's because you can't afford it so why hit you up for money you don't have????????

I'm in Australia and here we have Medicare which can get you treated by doctor's and a stay in a public hospital for free! I thought Obama was all about fixing healthcare for you guys. Boo hiss. :(

Hi Istagrl29! I don't blame you for being upset-I think it's totally unfair! There may be a free clinic that can help you in your area. I have had Tn 1 and 2 x 23 yrs and jaw lock on one side with instability-this was a dental injury which included torn cartilage. So I have had all the things that I suspect you already know about-sheer misery! Two years ago I started on Homeopathy-what a huge help that has been for me-I am no where near as bad-and when I am worse it makes it more tolerable-I use Spigelia which is specifically for TN-I also use a Hylands Migraine for bursting,pulsing pain-sinusalia for sinus which impacts on tn and Hypericum Perf for nerve pain and healing-also there is a supplement called Benfotamine that helps diabetic neuralgia that may help with this-all these things are affordable although that depends on size and strength etc-I am on a very tight budget but I do manage to get these things-I'd be a basket case if I didn't! I hope this info helps -I wish you the very best!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy GOSH!!! This makes me mad tooOOOOOOOO!!!

Totally NOT fair, at ALLL!!! I am so sorry to hear this. I wish there was something that could be done. NO WAY is this fair.

Why oh Why........:(((((

This Makes me cry...

I'm sorry Jstagrl.

Makes me angry as well.

Someday soon I will tell you all my insurance nightmare involving TN. Obamacare fubared the system for some insureds like me. But I can’t write it without it making my blood pressure rise and That causes me pain.