MVD Surgery tomorrow

Well, tomorrow is the day! I have been feeling fairly good this past week and wondering if I could cancel. Heck, I've dealt with it this far. I mean, maybe it's not that bad? I should just toughen up?

Last night answered all those doubtful questions with the mother of all episodes. It was as if the TN was having it's last and final (hopefully) HURRAH!

I feel like I could almost preform the surgery myself for as much research as I've been doing, but I am very confident in my NS. Pray or whatever you do for me. I will let ya'll hear when I am up and able.

Mary Beth

Go threw with it…get your life back. Best of luck to you for pain free days and quick recovery!!

Best of luck Mary Beth!

Good thoughts coming your way. Please let us know how everything goes.

Wishing you all the best. When it is successful, don't be a stranger to the forum.

Best of luck speedy recovery

Well...we were on the way for the final MRI and the nurse called to say the my surgery has been postponed to possibly next Tuesday. My NS is the trauma surgeon at the hospital and he was called in for emergency.

Now I wait.

I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Oh no! Too bad you have to wait. You got yourself all psyched for it. Sending you positive healing vibes and painless days ahead Mary Beth!

Only you can decide what is right for you. I suspect this is just pre-surgery jitters but if your inner voice is sending you a caution then listen. I wish you a pain free day and pray that you will have peace with your decision. We are all here for you whatever you decide.

I had mine 3 weeks ago. Hope you get some relief and good luck.

littlemoth said:

Mary Beth Thorngren said: How are you doing with your recovery?

littlemoth said: