Light Up Teal for Intl Trigeminal Neuralgia Awareness Day!

The Facial Pain Research Foundation, TNnME and the International Trigeminal Neuralgia Awareness Fighters give thanks to all those that are participating in the 2016 “Light Up Teal” the 4th Annual International Trigeminal Neuralgia Awareness Day on October 7th 2016.

This year we are focused on awareness for Research 4 a CURE: TN and Facial Pain Disordershttp://www.tnnme.com/2016-light-up-teal-4-tn.html

1 Like

I think I buy everything in TEAL now (even bought tel duct tape). I just wanted to share that Zazzle is an awesome place to shop if you just want a t shirt to wear that day. They have all kinds of stuff (cups, even pillow cases) that supports TN and even allows individuals to share their artwork for these products. I have even come across some that have been made specifically for or are recognizing this actual date (10/07).
Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with Gastroparesis (another we don’t have a cure and aren’t sure how you got it disease)about 12 years ago. I found about about Zazzle from a GP friend so I wanted to share this for those that haven’t checked it out yet. This is an easy way to shop for support items for our day.
And good to see you here friend :slight_smile: I applaud your efforts to raise awareness for this date. I can’t get over the fact it’s only the 4th one. I guess that means that even if we make one more person aware of TN, that’s a good thing.

I’m thinking I’d like to temporarily dye the hair along the left side (my TN side) of my face teal on October 7. ( I’m talking about the temporary color that comes out in 1 to 2 days) It’s not something I would ever consider doing, except for this occasion. Want to join me?

Hi
Does Toronto Light up the CN Tower in teal?
The CN Tower changes colours on many days of the year for special circumstances-and a tn day should qualify.
Let me know if you need help for next year.