Let's welcome @Bopper from Colorado!

Hi there @Bopper, I am pleased to introduce you to the community of Living With Facial Pain! I found out that Colorado is the home to the world’s largest natural hot springs swimming pool! Have you tried any of those? How was it? By the way, I’m so sorry to hear about your condition. But, I hope your recent visit to your doctor had some good findings and treatments that are effective for you. How are you doing now? I hope you and your dad are doing great at the moment.

I’m so glad that someone told you about this community, as we were so happy to have you here! You see, every member of this community loves sharing their own symptoms and treatment experiences. So, I hope that you’ll learn something from those. If you like, you can share your own experiences with your condition and treatment as well! You can do this by creating your own thread. Just go to the home page of the community and then, look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and you’re ready to go! :smile:

Eymie

1 Like